Just swagged on everyone.
ok, I see you Charlie, even though you got on plaid bermuda shorts
oh, you know, just casually photographing the apocalypse
This is soo cool
THE SHIP THAT SHALL NEVER SINK
Ships you shipped before you knew what shipping was
I have finally been accepted into Lancaster Uni in September for Environmental Chemistry!!
Any other freshers on tumblr??
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
|—||Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)|
It’s called an ORgasm, not an ANDgasm. We’ll get you next time babe…
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
okay but the guy in blue gets up and hold onto the back of the red guys shirt like a small child or perhaps a duckling
Favorite missing book quotes → "I forge’ the details," Hagrid chortled.
Anon has officially started doxing. They are doxing Ferguson’s police Chief John Belmar and his family. They HAVE ALSO POSTED HIS ADDRESS ONLINE AS WELL.
With the protest going on in Ferguson plus the help of Anon, this is history in the making.
In case you can’t see the confederate flag in that screenshot…
Anonymous don’t play
Yeah have ya’ll read their official statement?
“Greetings world, we are Anonymous.
On August 9th in Ferguson, Missouri the 17 year old and unarmed Mike Brown was shot several times and killed by an officer of the Ferguson Police Department. His body was left to lie in a pool of blood in the sweltering heat for hours while 15 police departments militarized the area against protesters, sealed the roads leading to Ferguson in a vain attempt to prevent protesters from reaching the city. The police has clearly crossed a line in the sand.
For this reason Anonymous will not be satisfied this time, as we have in the past – with simply obtaining justice for this young man and his family. Anonymous demands that the Congressional Representatives and Senators from Missouri introduce legislation entitled “Mike Brown’s Law” that will set strict national standards for police conduct and misbehaviour in the USA.
To the good people of Ferguson, take heart – and take your streets. You are not alone, we will support you in every way possible. Occupy every square inch of your city. Demand justice, staying silent today could result in the death of your kid tomorrow.
To the Ferguson Police Department and any other jurisdictions who are deployed to the protests: we are watching you very closely. If you abuse, harass – or harm in any way the protesters in Ferguson we will take every web based asset of your departments and governments off line. That is not a threat, it is a promise. Attacking the protesters will result in the release of personal information on every single member of the Ferguson Police Department, as well as any other jurisdiction that participates in the abuse of this States own law. We will seize all your databases and E-Mail spools and dump them on the Internet. This is your first and last warning.
The time has come for more than simple justice for these atrocities. The time has come to draw a line in the sand. The time has come to bring those to justice, who served to protect us, not kill us.
Until justice prevails, hack and protest will replace it.
Operation Ferguson engaged.
We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
We do Not Forgive.
We do Not Forget.
Ferguson, Expect us.”
HACKERS ARE WILD AND I LOVE IT
Putting on cosplay
don’t forget “DOES ANYONE CARE IF THEY SEE ME IN MY UNDERWEAR”
usually followed by either “NO, GO AHEAD,” or “STRIP STRIP STRIP”
and the unfortunately popular WHAT?! IT WAS FINE WHEN I TRIED IT ON AT HOME OMG.
and the unforgetable “SHIT, DOES ANYONE HAVE A SAFETY PIN”
cosplay sounds a lot like backstage at a theater production