thomas brodie-sangster through the years 2002-2014
he holds the secrets to the fountain of youth i am certain of it
SO YOU KNOW THAT POST ABOUT THE RED VARSITY JACKETS WITH LEATHER SLEEVES BEING THE LESBIAN UNIFORM???
WELL I WAS LOOKING AT THIS JACKET ONLINE:
AND THEN I FOUND THIS REVIEW:
AND I AM ABSOLUTELY LOSING IT
LOOK AT THE “BEST USES”it looks even better out of the closet
OH MY GOD IT’S THIS POST IF ANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHY I’M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU FUCKERS FLIPPING SHIT?!?
NASA HAS DECLARED PLUTO A PLANET AGAIN
Its so odd just liking someone with all the hope for the future and unrealistic expectations than knowing the reality of a relationship
- 1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
|—||Thank you for this. (via happy-absturz)|
Remus Lupin sitting in a pub and hearing the group beside him talk about Sirius being a murderer.
Professor McGonagall teaching a class when one of her students asks her if she ever taught that murderer Sirius Black.
Moody talking about the war and being asked if while he was training recruits, did he ever meet Sirius the Death Eater
Colleges don’t offer this as a major so what’s the fucking point
OH MY GOD
ATTENTION: SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT OK I HAVE FOUR DOGS AND I WOULD KILL THE BASTARD WHO TRIES TO HARM THEM OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL. SIGNAL BOOST PLEASE.
what in the actual fuck
Myfridgefood.com lets you enter whatever ingredients you have in your fridge and tells you what you can make with them. Source
little jaden looks so pleased with himself
The joke was hilarious and at the same time profound
This movie is life